- • Learn about shapes by inserting the five brightly coloured pieces into the correct holes in the turtle’s shell.
- • The turtle recognises each shape piece and says fun phrases about the shape, colour and number on each one as it is pushed into the shell.
- • Press the butterfly button on top of the shell and watch as the shape pieces fly out, while the turtle plays music and rhymes.
- • Push the light-up flower button on the turtle’s head to hear three playful learning songs.
- • For children aged 10 months +